STAND UP, STAND OUT
What would you achieve if you were a better speaker?
Unlock your presentation skills and public speaking potential.
What is this course about?
This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to become a powerful speaker and presenter. It consists of the “Triple S” formula, which stands for Story, Slides and Stage. Join me and learn how to craft a powerful story, create effective slides and establish a confident stage presence.
Who is it for?
- C-Level Executives and Business owners who want to better communicate and connect with their employees and to inspire them.
- Ambitious managers and experienced professionals who want to speak like the very best and increase their chances of earning that big promotion or land their next big role.
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to improve the delivery and promotion of their ideas and stand out from the competition.
- Students and young professionals who want to fast-track their career by enhancing one of the most important skills in business: public speaking.
What You Will Get
Step-by-step guidelines on how to come up with solutions you wouldn’t otherwise
The whole course package consists of the following:
26 Educational Videos
Speech Workbook Guide
100+ Public Speaking Tips
Michael’s Speech Analysis
Official Course Certificate
Michael offers great insights on how talent can be developed. I have long recognized Michael as one of the world’s leading authorities.Marco Gantenbein, Executive - Henley & Partners
One of the best public speaking seminars I have ever attended.Martha Lambrou, Director - PWC
Perfectly organized, engaging and interesting throughout. Not to be missed!Kakia Antoniou, Marketer - Vassiliko Cement Works
Free Lesson Preview
Knowing your audience is one of the most important aspects of crafting a powerful talk. In this video, I talk about the 7 characteristics of global audiences based on my public speaking experience in over 21 countries. Check the free lesson preview, and if you like it, why not go the full journey and sign up to the course? You will be able to:
- Access the course 24/7 on your computer, tablet and smartphone,
- Study at your own pace and re-watch lectures as many times as you want,
- Watch, read or listen, depending on your learning style.
The 26 videos are divided into 3 chapters. Each chapter contains several video lessons accompanied by real life insightful stories and public speaking tips. Additionally, documents like the Workbook Guide can help you craft and nail your next speech or presentation.
This chapter is about crafting and transferring a powerful message that will touch the minds and hearts of your audience.
Characteristics Of Global Audiences
Every Great Presentation is a Story
Seeing with the Eyes of your Audience
The Power of Vulnerability
This chapter is about creating effective slides to support and elevate your talk.
Death by Powerpoint
The appropriate use of Bullet Points
How to find High Quality Images
The biggest mistakes in Charts
Choose your Fonts & Colours wisely
Speak before you Click
This chapter is about establishing an assured, confident and positive stage presence that will keep your audience interested and engaged and make you the star of the show.
Shift your Mindset
Body Language for Confidence
The Power of Silence
Interested in more than five (5) licences? Click here and we will get back to you with a customized offer.
€ 197 Excl. VAT
- Lifetime Access
- 26 Educational videos
- Speech Workbook Guide
- 100+ Public Speaking Tips
- Michael’s Speech Analysis
- Official Course Certificate
€ 397 Excl. VAT
- Everything included in the Gold package
- + 1 hour public speaking coaching session with Michael R. Virardi
Your Instructor -
Michael R. Virardi
Your instructor is a two time TEDx speaker, has appeared at Talks at Google and is one of the selected few keynote speakers who spoke at the prestigious Stravinsky Auditorium in Switzerland.
Michael is a world-renowned trainer with a passion for teaching. He has facilitated public speaking and communication seminars across the globe at distinguished organisations such as Microsoft, Ericsson and Henley's & Partners. He is a visiting lecturer at two of the leading universities in the world: University College London (UCL) and the University of Lausanne.
This e-course includes not only the essence of his life’s work, but also insights and secrets on how to break through connection barriers with people and quickly master one of the most essential skills in business and in life.